Saturday, November 7, 2009

Latest Obsession


Add a high shine finish to every evening ensemble with Emilio Pucci's lustrous navy metallic bean-shaped clutch. Carry this fashion-forward style against a tactile cover up for runway-perfect polish and see your style quotient rise from ho- hum to fabulously fierce.

When I saw this clutch for the first time, I was literally pressed for words... an impossible feat many would affirm. I was captured by its simplicity juxtaposed with its 50's glamour vibe. Marilyn Monroe anyone? The oh –so – fashionable Parisien would say 'tres chic' after a glance at this beauty while I, a mere mortal, still struggle to articulate my very strong feelings, bordering on hysteria for this one. How do you say - ' I want one too' in french? Maybe that will garb the note of urgency in my voice and the glazed look in my eyes. Then again, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment